Friday 31 August 2012

[tech] Attachments.me now lets you email a 100MB file without ever leaving Gmail with new cloud integration

This should be nifty! 
anybody up to do a genomics analysis from a dropbox kept exome sent to the webserver via email? 



Attachments.me now lets you email a 100MB file without ever leaving Gmail with new cloud integration
http://thenextweb.com/apps/2012/07/31/attachments-me-now-lets-you-email-a-100mb-file-without-ever-leaving-gmail-with-new-cloud-integration/

Attachments.me is one of my favorite services, as it really does a great job of wrangling all of those attachments in my various Gmail accounts.

Today, the service announced Dropbox, Box and Google Drive integration, which allows you to email someone a huge file without having to leave Gmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Datanami, Woe be me