Picard release 1.75
13 August 2012
- Added method to make a read unmapped and a method to check whether any
cigar element consumes both read and reference bases to SAMUtils; used
these methods in AbstractAlignment merger to catch reads with cigar
strings that don't consume any read or reference bases (e.g. all
soft-clipped) and make them unmapped
- Augmented plots for GC Bias Metrics, Mean Quality by Cycle, Quality
Score Distribution, and RNA Sequence Coverage. Specifically, if the plot
was generated from a read group .bam, the title of the plot includes the
read group's library.
- IlluminaDataProvider.java: Produce more useful error output by
printing out the class of the parser that's failing
- Support SeekableStream BAM index.
- build.xml: Added single-jar packaging target tasks. Consolidated