Tuesday 6 March 2012

LinkedIn: Add skills and expertise like "Windows" to make your profile easier to find

Got the following email which amused me a little ..
I have actually stopped adding MS Office and Windows as skillsets.
Unless you are a master powerpoint presentor or have skills related to
windows server, I am not sure if these actually value add to one's
profile ...

If only 1 million people are 'skilled' in Windows, I think that's
actually quite sad ..

Kevin:
Do you have skills and expertise that people are looking for? Every
area of expertise you add to your profile makes you easier to find.
Start adding skills and expertise.

Windows

1,010,589 people

Add
More skills and expertise you can add:

You are receiving Skills & Expertise emails. Unsubscribe

© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043

No comments:

Post a Comment

Datanami, Woe be me