Saturday 30 June 2012

Recording Available: Illumina IGN Webinar Series: Webinar Two - Expanding your Current WGS Knowledge

Ok NOT too sure if I can post the link here to share, naturally I think Ilmn marketing team would like to have your email address to spam you with related info
 BUT I think I am doing them a favour to share this link on my blog so .. hahah let me know if i shld take it down ..


Illumina Webinar Series
  
Illumina IGN Webinar Series: Webinar Two - Expanding your Current WGS Knowledge
Thank you for registering for our recent webinar!

The webinar recording is now available for viewing. We appreciate your interest in the Illumina Webinar Series and hope you will join us for future events.

To have an Illumina representative contact you about our products and services, please complete our request form and someone will be in contact with you shortly.

View the Webinar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Datanami, Woe be me