Circos has a webtool that gets you starting to use circos for your boring tabular data ... you have to love the first step (zeroth step actually) check it out!
0 read slogan badges
1 check data format
Before uploading a data file, check the samples gallery to make sure that your data format is compatible.
- Your file must be plain text.
- Your data values must be non-negative integers.
- Column and row values must begin with a letter (e.g. 'A', 'A0', 'A-0')
- Data must be space-separated (one or more tab or space).
- Maximum row + column total is 150 — if exceeded, rows and columns are limited to 75.
- No two rows or columns may have the same name.