Welcome to the Google Genomics Preview! You've been approved for early access to the API.
The goal of the Genomics API is to encourage interoperability and build a foundation to store, process, search, analyze and share tens of petabytes of genomic data.
We've loaded sample data from public BAM files:
* The complete 1000 Genomes Project
* Selections from the Personal Genome Project
How to get started:
* Follow the instructions in the developer documentation
* Try the sample genome browser which calls the API
* Try out the other open source examples -- an R script, Python MapReduce, and a Java file-based implementation
* Write your own code to call the API and explore new uses
This is only the beginning. Your feedback will be essential to make the API useful. Please submit feature requests, bugs and suggestions on our GitHub page.
Thank you for being part of the first wave. If you'd rather join with a different email address (Gmail or Google Apps domain), please fill out the request form with that address too, and we'll grant access soon. Thank you for your interest!
Sincerely,The Google Genomics team